Friday 13 January 2012

To eat or not to eat ...

Poor Shakespeare ... I wonder if he realised how many different ways his famous quote would be misused?  In this particular instance it works for me.

I know that my eating habits aren't always the best and so I've begun to work on them in the last week and a half.  Whenever you think of "dieting" you always think of bland, unexciting food that nobody wants to eat.  But not so anymore.  I have discovered a new TV chef ... Ellie Krieger.  I was scrolling through the viewing schedule recently and came across her listing ... Healthy Appetite ... so I decided to give it a try.  What did I have to lose, right?  And I'm so glad I did.  What lovely recipes she has.  So, whoever said eating right meant eating bland ... how wrong you were!!!
If you're looking for some inspiration to keep your momentum going check Ellie out on http://www.foodnetworktv.com/search/healthy-keyword/ellie-krieger-chef ... I promise it'll be worth your while.

Here's to a terrific, and healthy, weekend.

The Slender Goddess :)
Cape Town

No comments:

Post a Comment