Wednesday 4 January 2012

My journey to find my inner Slender Goddess

Day 3 has dawned bright and beautiful.  So far things are going well. This year I've decided to try doing things a little differently to all the other gazillions of times.  As my husband says, "It's all about your mindset.  Instead of thinking of it as a diet, think of it as a different way of eating.  And on days when the craving gets to much, have a little and don't feel guilty about it.  Think of it as a reward for all your hard work rather than as cheating."  My husband is a smart man!  The problem is, that's exactly it.  I always feel guilty about food.  Whether I'm eating healthily or eating junk food I feel guilty about eating it the minute I start to feel full.  I guess that's years of conditioning because when you're fat people automatically assume you eat too much.

However, as I embark on my journey to find my inner Slender Goddess I have embraced the fact that my husband is right and am now working on changing my mindset.  I am truly lucky to have such a wonderful man by my side who supports me in all that I do.

Best of luck to all of you on your own journey to find your inner Slender Goddess.

The Slender Goddess :)
Cape Town

No comments:

Post a Comment