Monday 9 January 2012

Great expectations

It's hard to believe that the first week of the new year is over.  So, how have you fared with your new year's resolution to lose weight?  I have managed, so far, to stick to my guns ... so to speak.  I have made small changes and am working hard on changing my mindset from a "cheat" mentality to a "reward" mentality.  So far, so good.  And it is paying dividends.

Today was weigh-day.  So, armed with my newly improved outlook, I got on the scale.  Happily, my scale tells me I am 4kg (9 pounds) down since the beginning of last week ... yaaaay!!!

With my much improved outlook, I am going into the new week positively ... good, bad or indifferent, what will be will be ... and all will be well.

So what is your plan of action for the new week?


The Slender Goddess :)
Cape Town

No comments:

Post a Comment