Monday 2 January 2012

New Year's Resolutions

So, 2012 is finally here and many New Year's resolutions have been made and already broken.  I am no diffierent to the next person, I too make them and, sadly, break them.  This year I've decided no New Year's resolutions ... they're too easily broken without a second thought.  I've decided to make a promise to myself rather and I'm hoping that I will be better at keeping my promise than my resolutions.

I have battled with my weight since the age of eight.  And have been a serial dieter ... sound familiar?  Every year I fall into the make and break pattern of New Year's resolutions ... you know the one : "Lose weight this year, exercise more, etc, etc."  And by the second week of January all has fallen by the wayside and you're completely disgusted with yourself.  So, this year I have promised myself that I will attempt to commence this uphill climb and am putting myself out there (or rather here) in the hopes of naming and shaming myself.

Who is willing to join me?

The Slender Goddess :)
Cape Town, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment